Mar 1, 2011

Quickies: An's sight

Well everyone knows that I'm almost impossible to reach during my hollies. Ehem, *cough* MMU kedekut cuti anyways, hate >.< Therefore, fones...msn...facebook...yea w.e. I'm just too lazy to even bother. Still, that never stop my heart from missing my beloved yet very annoying friends. Hint: nina and yana. A lot of things happened during these past few months. One thing for sure, it's been a rough and enjoyable ride.

Lets start of with the exams....gosh they were hard as HELL (not that hell is hard, rather hot) Anyways, with all the part II to all of the difficult subjects, we knew we're doomed. Though, I'm glad Bau's visit to Malaysia this time was during my study time so I became a very stress-free unlike the usual exam me.

Other than that, had my usual fights with my lil sis. It was scary that's for sure. Even those warriors in 300 shit in their pants during our fight =P (lame An..lame joke.) Still, I think we understand each other wayyyyy better now and I accept my flaws as well as accepting the fact that my adik is growing up into a fine lil lady. Love her more than myself =)

Oh yea, we managed to celebrate CNY with Bau this time too. Its awesome...well tiring but h-e-l-l-o...$$$$ was aweeeesooommeeeee!!

Hmmm...we also went for a trip to Kuantan. LOL it was fun. Duh, staying hotel alone is alrdy fun hehehehe. But yea, it was hell of a trip. Beautiful kampung sceneries, accompanied by 3 childish acts. Imagine, a 20,19 and 15 yr old playing at the beach. Oh no, we weren't doing anything cool....rather, we made thise huge 'Empire' where we collected loads of hermit crabs to be our civilians lol. Oh yea, we even played on ATVs. Each one of us 1!!! OMG That was aweeesooomeeeeeee!

What else... ah!! we also went to Sunway Lagoon for Bau's bday. That was way awesome too. As usual I'm the scaredy-cat when it comes to the rides while Bau and Kaka just hentam all of them. Still, they used the birthday wish excuse on me and dragged me to Scream Park. It was so scary T_T i was about to pee my pants but thank god I lived through it.

I'm still enjoying my holly and considering to skip the 1st week =D hehehehe...though Bau's already back in Oz, home is definitely the best as I'll always get annoyed with my sis, mum, dad and Islam annoying behaviour.

Awww...just love them all.

(Pics update will come soon...if I'm not lazy that is =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment