Nov 2, 2010

Late night studying and Happy birthday Anie!

All this studying is driving me insane especially with questions relating to thermochemistry at 2am in the morning - please someone kill me. Dum dum dum. And this is only the beginning. But regardless, you know the saying there's always light at the end of the tunnel, well my tunnel is months and months of freedom LMAO. Can't wait especially since I'll be overseas for half of those times, yay me.


Anywho, guess it's always not too late to wish Anie a happy birthday here as well - happy 20th Anie! Don't wanna get to mushy here so I'll leave it as that =P hehe, here's a monkichi for you since I can't give you anything else. You can't complain tho since I've given you the BZIE (Beats) already!




P/S: sorry for the major short update, I better get back to studying. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment