Nov 24, 2010

Whyyy?!!?!?!

lols, over dramatic much? But yes, why am I the only one updating here =[ *looking at the left sidebar* Isn't this suppose to be a 3ppl-in-1 blog? I mean it doesn't seem that way, all I see is AN AN AN's update. Plus, I've so much to talk about yet I don't real have the time to do so. Sigh, not sleeping much *as in 2 hours the most* assignments...exams. They're such murderers =.='' Honestly, I slept around 8pm yesterday and woke up at 4am lmao. Talk about a pighead like me.

Back to the topic, my two other lazy ass co-author of this blogs are on HOLIDAY. Yeap, you heard me - HOLIDAY. Yet they're too 'busy' to update. Seriously, no comment. Tired, sleepy, backache, period pain and have to master the art of readings nina's massive load of emails. Sigh, why must the good die young?! Ok, maybe I'm not dead yet -- but I'm almost reaching that state.

Help.

An

No comments:

Post a Comment