Oct 28, 2010

Damn right...

I know it'd been days since I posted anything -- honestly, I'm still trying to get used to the uni life back Sigh, there goes the days where I could just laze around with Adik and Islam...rolling on the floor acting as if we're in one bollywood movie or something. 

But anyhow, talking bout the exams result for last sem...I think everyone would agree that it was a majah SHOCKER! Well for me that is...honestly, I wasn't 'over-confident' at all. But the thing is, for once in my life, I really felt as if i did super good -- as in; answering everything that is needed. So though I'm quite disappointed with my result but I don't feel that bad as I've given my all. 

Still, there's always room for improvement so yeap...i'm starting my study session early as in now lol

Hmmm...so I joined classes this week, loving the old lecs but not the latest one. Especially when the lec can't freaking think about the feelings of his/her student la. Seriously, be more understanding...I'm not even going to elaborate about this issue now lol It's too long, it have to wait for the next post then.

Ah yes, while I was walking back yesterday...I saw this dude wearing a t-shirt saying something like 'Damn right I'm good in bed..' or something lol I looked at him and I'm like 'seriously?' Cos he's like supah skinny (hawtness is 0) specky, not done hair. I'm not condemning him...it's just that his shirt and him (the comparison, is a lil hilarious). But then again, who would know one's 'energy' in the bed anyway ay ;) for all you know, he's rocking it harder than the Rock himself lol...


1 comment:

  1. Bhahaha, pathetic gile that guy.

    I've heard somewhere that a guy who has never get laid, are the one who's always bragging about having sex, FHL la in that case, hahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete