Oct 13, 2010

Smashin my jukebox xD

I'm kinda blah today =| I don't know why, been trying to do 1001 things but just blehhh =\ Y'all get my point lol Anyway, I thought of sharing some of the songs in my playlist in the blog frm time to time. It's a mix of old and new songs since I get bored of songs so easily =.=" Seriously, its a bad habit...and such a hassle to get new songs to feed my music needs!

Since there's loads of songs in my playlist, it's not really possible to upload all of em at once. Plus, it might bore you ppl so I'll just post 6 songs for today. p/s Just click on each of the songs to download em songs =] (If you're interested that is lol )

Genre: KPOP

Hmmm I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to KPOP but this song really rawks xD One of the best love songs, seriously! C-Check it outtttttt!

Genre: RnB



Aww this guy is my latest obsession =D He's so adorable and his songs are mainly RnB-ish. He's a mix I think and this is a thai song. I won't say it's one of the best thai song but hey, it's not bad.

Genre: Rock

I'm a fan of rock, pop rock, punk rock...any good songs as long as its not heavy metal or anything as such =.='' No offence to those who loves that kind of genre, but it just gives me headache >_<

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 
'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start 
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave
Was it something I said or just my personality? 

Need I say more? The lyrics in this song is just awesome (and heartbreaking) =[

Genre: Instrumental (Piano)

This is an instrumental song (piano) and the whole concept of the song/video is quite touching, really. Check out the video here -- it is so worth it. For y'all who don't know who 'wong fu p.' is, they're youtube celebrities consisting of 3 super-awesome-cute-talented-geeky guys =P 



Okok, I know y'all are going like 'WHATTT..phftt...' Go and check out their yt channel, they're really2 cute - you might just fall in love with em too ;)

Genre: Rock


Do you remember when we were just kids
And cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
Schoolyard conversations taken to heart
And laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now hey, hey, is it over now

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have
I wanna be your last, first kiss

It's a pretty sweet and cute song if you ask me lol It's not every rock ROCK. It's slow rock.

Genre: RnB



I've been a longtime fan of bruno mars. He's one of those RnB singers who can produce great songs consistently. Grenade is the new single from his new album. So yeah. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment