Oct 11, 2010

Allo,Kaka here^^

woohoo,at last PMR(also known as HELL) has ended today,11 OCT 2010,sooo freaking happy! i mean seriously why would the government create such a thing to torture us all!! T____T
But anyway it has already ended so no use complaining bout it....hehheheh xD

YOSHH!Lets start our topic which is ME a.k.a KaKa....ahahhaha i know im so into myself ;)
so imma lil sis to dat anie up there but that is beside the point xD cuz the main point is imma  super duper crazy fan of Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi.....love dat name),Big Bang (especially GD,YB,DAE) and Thai lakornsss but of course the actors must be ken theeradeth,aum atichart,ann thongprasom,aff taksaorn and etc.

so my post will usually be about them (obviously =.='') and of course my LIFE!!
not to mention im also a die hard fan of youtube celebritiessss!!!!
yes!my life is surrounded by all this humans n i love themmm^^

and dat is all about me FOR NOW..........cuz.........

I'LL BE BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment