Oct 19, 2010

Hairy whattttttttt?

So...this is like totally random, but have you ever wondered about those people with one hell of a hairy buttock? (No offence to those of you who have this trait, nothing against yall.)


Well anyway, don't ask me how but suddenly in yet one of our random conversations with Anie the topic of "hairyness" came up - HAHA, yes we don't have a life alright lol. But yeh, how stupid of me to google up and see what results would turn up...and wola behold a clip from youtube appeared. HA! Just my luck to witness such thing; did someone mention my eyes, my eyes? Yes that would be me, ahh my virgin eyes. 


For those of you that are curious, here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzo4Dsuc3Ww


Shhh for those of you who already watched it! Don't ruin the surprise for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment