Oct 12, 2010

BBCHI...going bananas! Haha

So...I guess it's my turn to start blogging now hehe. Anie you can stop pestering me now, *runs* haha I kid I kid. Anyways, let me tell you about my day today. Before we get started though there's probably this one thing I will keep on mentioning in future posts so for references - MONKICHI = BB's obsession.




Aww, isn't he just the cutest thing?! So, how does this MONKICHI...got anything to relate to my day today? Well it just so happened that I was in my friend's presentation that after 20 minutes of talking it started to become really boring (really, who cares about marketing ay - haha)...I started to doodle MONKICHI. Yes talk about obsession people, I am really obsessed with him that I'm starting to call myself BBCHI and a number of other people with CHI on the end of their name as well - crazy right? 

Anyways, on with the story, it just so happens that my other friend wanted to customise my newly doodle work which turned into chaos. You know those annoying people in class who sit there and giggle, well unfortunately that happened to be us. This is why:




ROFLMAO! Funny ay? Well that concludes my day. Off to study now...=| exam coming up soon *sigh*.

Signed,
BBCHI <-- lol

No comments:

Post a Comment