Oct 15, 2010

If only Aum Atichart can sing

Wow, so everyone is talking about their favourite artist ay? Hmm *thinks awhile* .. I don't really have a "favourite" singer, I guess - trust me I'll just listen to anything that fancies me. Well think really depressing songs, really really depressing and that's my type, kinda saddening isn't it haha. Owells.


Anyways, I guess if my husband sings as well I'll probably be addicted to him. Oooooo, by this time some of yall must be thinking - wait, Bau is married? - fear not, husband is probably just a fantasy dream for fan girl like me. Haha. So actually this "husband" of mine is none other than Aum Atichart...here he is:






OMG, isn't he just so melting hot *fans self* .. haha excuse my fantasying. Okies back to business, so I have no idea since when I got so addicted to this guy. It's like he just captured my heart, and while I do enjoy watching other actors, namely Ken and Rome and such, Aum really the only one I decide myself to catching up to with his news and work. Aum lover right here! Anyway, it's really is saddening that Aum can't sing =\ and to be honest his singer is rather .. horrible. Lol. Sigh, at least the man is one hot eye candy, right?


To some other people who can sing, here's a list of some of my favourite thai singers since JPOP, KPOP and English has been covered by Anie and K2 (Kaka):


Aof Pongsat - man this guy has an amazing voice
Chin Chinawut - he's a cutie and can sing and dance - talk about triple threat!
Two - omg his pop songs are awesomeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm currently addicted to one of his songs and it's been on repeat for the last 2 weeks
D2B - thai boy band, they are a bunch of cuties too who can sing like angels
B.O.Y. - Short for "Blood Of Youth". Just one word .. SCREAMS


To end of, I think it's only fair if I included B.O.Y. for everyone to drool over as wells :P


Leo, Teung Neung, Mouse and James



No comments:

Post a Comment