Oct 9, 2010

1st post *gulp*

Muahahaha, welcome everyone to this humble blog of ours (LOL) Lets start off the 1st post with a brief introduction regarding the writerSssSsss in this blog =D

Since there will be 3 writers, I guess each one of us have to state who's who in each blog post lol. Anyhow, I'm Raihan but you can all call me An. You must be wondering like, 'who's Anie then?' Well, that's also me but I'm usually called that way by Bau or u'll know her here with her infamous name, BB. Kaka is my lil sis (I usually call her adik) Now, to those of you who's a VIP fans like her...rest assured -- she's a die-hard Big Bang fan (especially GD) and Yamapi. So yeah...I guess most of her post would be on those topics *yawn*

--

Enough said on that part, y'all might not know this but I have bad discipline when it comes to blogging. I mean seriously, updating from time to time ain't as easy as it seems. Usually my blogs would last 3 months the MOST. *salute to all bloggers out there, y'all are legends!* Then yeap, I'll delete em. Pathetic right? I know...I guess, or much rather hope this blog won't share the same fate. Though, not to worry-lah, I got a huge feeling it won't.

Since I got my itch back for blogging, I was wondering on what name should be used and yada yada yada...Then, idk how, ZERO DEGREE came into my mind and hence, this post. To match it up to its name, I kinda mess around with my photoshop and came up with this official logo *claps* LOL




So yeap, there it is, Mr. 0°. I substitute the degree into an angel halo for those who don't get the whole idea lmao. Oh wells, you gotta give me the credit for trying, I'm just a law student after all...there ain't no designing classes for me. This blog mainly circulate around the life of us tree, our artworks and many more in the future (if and when I can think of one ahaha) 

Why Zero-Degree, well I just love this name a lot ahaha The whole concept of being zero-degree in everything...no bias, moving forward without being influenced by others and most importantly, regardless whatever people do or change into --  we are still who we are. =]

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha congrats to An, Bau and Atiqah!


    p/s: that Mr zero degree is cute!!!
    can't believe u created it yourself! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe tqtq =D n yes la, i created it myself, dont look down on ur fren xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh dah ade blog !!! nak follow. tapi kat mana nak click nye?

    so uols share la buat blog ni ek? iols nanti akan stalking stocking uols kay. hehe.

    an, i nak qoute your comment kat atas tu.

    "ehehe tqtq =D n yes la, i created it myself, dont look down on ur fren xD"

    akan ku look down on most of the time, as i'm taller than you. muahahahahahhaha

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. im still trying to set it up =.= since i'm not using the usual new blogger template, so whenever i tried to add the 'followers' gadget, it becomes blank lol

    ecehhhhh perli nampak!

    ReplyDelete