Dec 4, 2010

34 more days...

First of all, 34 more days until what exactly?


DUM DUM DUM: Bau take over Asia!






Haha, sorry for the over dramaticalness but it's rather exciting for me who's never been farther than Melbourne from Australia (yes I know Melb is IN Australia - get my point haha). So my first stop is going to be in Malaysia for 1 pathetic day and then off to Cambodia I go. I possibly will head into Bangkok a bit too if I'm lucky, but apart from that I'll be hovering around the Thai/Cambo border anyways. Anyways, if I do make it there I wonder how the locals are going to fair with my apparently "ozziefied" accented thai - LOL, thanks for that comment you know who you are. Haha. All in all, Cambo about 20 something days and then off to Malayland I go.


Wait, Malaysia!? -- Did somebody mention FOOD xD? Well, and meeting the peeps of course ;)


Bau ~



No comments:

Post a Comment