Dec 19, 2010

Kaka is back n she is DEAD!

okay,first of all i wanna apologize to my sis (Anie) and to my P'bau for not updating this blog!


'Sorry Che and P'bau!!'


i feel much more better rite now after saying that XP hehhehehe
so about the dead thingy up there, its because im gonna get my PMR result on this thursday!
and of course i'm scared like hell cause just thinking about it is freaking me out (T_____T)
i want to get 8 A's so badly but im not confident in getting it....mummy say its normal to feel that way but im like (TOT) 'Maaaaa~~~~'
im not being over dramatic but WHY MUST THE GOVERNMENT CREATE SUCH AN EVIL THING TO TORTURE THE INNOCENT AND NAIVE (and maybe beautiful..hehhehe) KIDSSSS!!!!
okay okay okay  like what my sis said to me 'YOU CAN DO IT ADIK' 
i will try my best and believe in that you can do it thingy >.<
im just gonna go now and cry and hope to die in a beautiful way XD


BYE BYE!
so adwoableeeeee!cant get over it !


WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!


kaka-

No comments:

Post a Comment