Dec 29, 2010

True friend? Part II

Aite, you seem to be quite interested with the story if you're gonna click the link down there =P

So of course, what would be celebrating a birthday if I didn't buy her a pressie. To be honest, I didn't know what to buy for her this time...but then it hit me, I've been seeing her using the same old phone cover for her old Nokia so I thought of spicing her stuff a lil bit. During the weekend, me and adik went to the mall and checked out the shops there. Mini toons is one of my fav shop (seriously, the items there are too adorable to resist >w< ) Ahaha, but yeh...got her this phone cover, and then you know those handphone holder for you to place your phone in and lastly, a cute lil phone strap. I was really happy with my choice, I even bought this special paper wrapping and asked the people there to wrap it for me (gosh they're good)


Bla bla bla, I finally  got back to Melacca when the weekend ended and placed her pressie at her bed. I mean rather than "Nah, your pressie." I was going more to the her entering the room then BAM! 'What's that thing on my pillow?" Then BAM! I'm gonna shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" lol. O wells, when she got back and saw that thingy. she's just a lil shocked and seem like she appreciated it. I'm glad and kinda asked her..."do you like it?" and she said yeh. Damn, that felt great lol 

But then, as usual...my happiness won't last long lol (I'm just that unlucky as a human) I realize that the stuff I bought for her was still in the wrapping and stayed at the side of a cupboard or w.e its called. I mean seriously, if your friend bought you stuff...u'd surely use it to show your appreciation to it right? Idk la...she never used it, none of em. It's quite saddening. And don't get me wrong, I won't even say such a thing if it's not after weeks of observation. (btw, this happened just before she shifted into her own room)

Still not wanting to think bad of her, I told myself...maybe she treasure it so much that she don't want to use it yet...pathethic? Yeah I know...Oh wells, its her stuff now, it's not for me to decide how it should be used yea?

Before I continue, just as an info, time passed for a few more weeks and my lil sis finished her PMR. Parents went for haj so adik would be staying with me for a month. I was really happy during that time, adik is there so not that lonely anymore =3 Anyway, there was this time when out of no where, only my room got no ELECTRICITY!! Imagine, the stress I went through lol. So, I went out to get some help (my sis couldn't help me much lol, she was as stressed as I was) When I was out, I saw her at the kitchen putting in the groceries into the fridge. I went to her and was like, Hey  _____ you know my room got no electricity! Your room got any ah?" You know what she did? She continued putting the item into the fridge, ignoring me. Ok fine, maybe she didn't hear me, I asked her again....and her answers are like those who don't really give a damn about you.

You'd think that as a person whom you treat as your best bud, she'll like go and check her room, or help you or w.e right? Nope, she didn't give a damn and continued minding her own business. Fine. I was like "oo..okay." Very awkward. I called another house mate and we finally manage to solve it when we flipped one switch which got flipped back somehow.

Anyhow, since that shit happened....idk why, but I just wondered why? what did I do till she don't really give a damn about me anymore?

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment